This enormous home comes with an impressive water frontage and is perfectly positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac. Comprising of multiple living areas, an in-ground pool and private wharf, your new home in Mermaid Waters awaits.
Property Features include:
- Fully fenced and secure estate, with intercom
- Flexible lease term available 6-12 month lease
- Water Usage Included
- Plenty of parking for multiple vehicles
- Expansive Water Frontage
- Private white sandy beach for private use
- Two level, double brick home
- Large family living room water views, separate tiled dining
- Timber look kitchen with electric glass cooktop, stainless oven and dishwasher
- Ceiling fans and Air conditioning
- Second Living room, with built in bar, overlooking the pool
- Downstairs guest bathroom
- Downstairs Study/ 5th bedroom with built- in- wardrobe
- Upstairs living opening onto large balcony with magnificent water views
- King Sized master bedroom with water views, en-suite and walk in robe
- Three queen sized bedrooms upstairs, two with built-in-wardrobes
- Main bathroom with bath, separate toilet
- Double lock up garage
- Generously sized easy care In-ground pool
- Boat ramp and wharf to moor your boat.
- Fantastic paved outdoor entertaining area
- Carport plus a workshop
- Pets on application
Book an inspection today by simply clicking on the Open for Inspection Times box below and book your inspection. You need to be registered for inspections to be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections. Any applications received prior to viewing the property, will not be processed, unless you have viewed the property.
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this document, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify any information contained herein.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport