Stunning Fully furnished four bedroom family home incorporating stylish design elements throughout and overlooking the beautiful canals of Mermaid Waters. This home is well positioned within a peaceful cul-de-sac, walking distance to popular Mermaid Beach, restaurants and cafes.
Property Features Include:
- Fully furnished throughout
- Short and long term leases available
- Stunning tiled entry opening onto a versatile study/living space
- Bright and spacious open living and dining areas
- Expansive fully covered outdoor terrace showcasing the stunning waterfront position.
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & ample storage
- Brand new carpet and fans throughout
- Air- conditioning
- King sized master bedroom, with walk-in-robe and en-suite bathroom
- King sized second bedroom with built-in-wardrobe and water views
- Enormous third bedroom, can be used as a teenagers retreat or guest bedroom with double built-in-wardrobe, air-conditioning and water views
- Tiled fourth bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Modern tiled bathroom with bath
- Fully secure front and rear yard
- Electric front gate and double lock up garage
- Short stroll to the local Cafes, eateries, schools, local shopping, Pacific Fair and the Gold Coast light rail link.
- Perfectly position within the broadbeach state school catchment
- Small Pets on application
Book an inspection today by simply clicking on the Open for Inspection Times box below and book your inspection. You need to be registered for inspections to be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections. Any applications received prior to viewing the property, will not be processed, unless you have viewed the property.
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this document, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify any information contained herein.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport