A unique elevated location with distant views in every direction, and a short stroll to the beach.
Solid brick construction on a spacious 506m2 yard, and just the one original owner up until 2016. Extensive renovations add contemporary touches without detracting from its original retro appeal.
- 6.5kw premium solar energy system
- New metal roof
- Glowing Brushbox hardwood floors
- Large new kitchen with quality 40mm stone tops
- New bathroom and toilet, designer concrete vanity, exposed rose gold plumbing and tap ware.
- Shutters in living room allow plenty of natural light, framing distant views to Burleigh Heads
- Full length verandah has views to the hinterland & Surfers Paradise
- Master bedroom is double sized (approx 8x4mtrs)
- 3rd bedroom (3x6mtrs) ideal teenage retreat
- Downstairs storage/games room (approx 8x8mtrs) features impressive 3 metre high ceilings, ideal for granny flat conversion.
- Single lock up garage + double carport.
- Large backyard is perfect for kids and pets is lightly shaded by an attractive old Jacaranda tree.
Elevated locations this close to the beach are extremely rare. Burleigh Golf Club is directly next door, and shops, cafes, and public transport are around the corner.
Lost Palms Brewery and Miami Marketta are only 250mtrs away and Miami High School, Nobby Beach restaurants and the beautiful beaches are an 800m walk.
A unique hilltop opportunity for further value adding. Make no mistake this will be sold, do not miss this opportunity.