Ideally located for relaxed waterfront living, this elegantly appointed four-bedroom residence features a gorgeous interior with a truly unforgettable appeal.
Bathed in natural light, it's a home where everything comes together perfectly. Exquisite tiling introduces a touch of magic, and there's an easy flow from one beautifully finished room to the next.
Spacious open-plan living spills out onto a stunning alfresco terrace, where you can lounge by the glistening pool, bask in the sun, and enjoy long afternoons dining with friends and family in the balmy Queensland climate.
At the end of the day, stroll along the riverside walkway, soak up spectacular sunsets and revel in the beauty of nature that surrounds you.
- Gorgeous two-level, four-bedroom, three-bathroom family sanctuary
overlooking the water
- Ample space for your family to spread out with living zones on both floors
- Modern interior features a charming fusion of contemporary and traditional
décor, creating an air of calm and tranquillity
- Sundrenched open plan kitchen, living and dining area with French doors that
flow out to a delightful alfresco terrace
- Refined gourmet kitchen with Shaker style cabinetry, marble benchtops, 900
mm Falcon oven, and double farmhouse sink
- Spacious butler's pantry with plenty of storage
- Elegant main bedroom with stylish ensuite and huge walk-in robe
- Two more spacious bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs, all with built-in
- Huge family bathroom with oversized walk-in shower
- Downstairs home office space, powder room with shower
- Separate laundry and generous linen cupboards on both levels
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- Low-maintenance gardens planted out with palms and tropical shrubs
- Double garage with internal access
- Short walk along the riverside waterway to boutique stores and a thriving retail
and dining precinct.
- Close to several local schools and sports clubs
- 4-minute drive to Hope Island Marketplace
- 10-minute drive to Helensvale and the Pacific Motorway
- 45-minute drive to Brisbane city centre
The draw of Hope Island lies in its relaxed, waterfront lifestyle. Surrounded by nature, and a strong local community, you'll also enjoy easy connections to everything the Gold Coast has to offer including world-class golf courses, ocean and river sailing, and a vibrant restaurant and bar scene.
- Built in Robes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Water Front