Perfectly positioned metres from the beach the inspired architectural design of this almost -new home has been executed with effortless style and an impeccable eye for detail.
Featuring a striking black facade, an iron bark clad entranceway, this residence is a must to inspect in the heart of one of the Gold Coast's most vibrant suburbs.
Designed with indoor-outdoor living in mind, each of the three luxurious living zones offers the opportunity for you to relax and enjoy an almost beachside lifestyle.
- Light and airy ground floor contemporary living space spilling out onto a
private garden featuring a manicured lawn and east facing plunge pool
- Luxurious master retreat, walk-in robe and a beautifully designed ensuite with
freestanding stone bathtub, large open shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Deluxe chef's kitchen radiating around an expansive 5.8m central island
bench with crisp white cabinetry and ceaser stone
- Three living zones across three levels offering privacy and large family
- Freestanding gas Smeg cooktop.
- East facing entertaining terrace with built in BBQ area with plumbed gas
- 3rd level entertainers suite and terrace with limitless options
- Separate home office, Generous glazing proportions throughout
- Two additional bedrooms downstairs with option to create 5th bedroom/
studio apartment segmented guest
- 16 KW solar system – producing a credit $2000.00 p/a
- Separate family size laundry; parking for 2 cars
back to base security alarm, Victorian ash staircase
- larger 455m2 block with grass area for play, two large storage sheds
- Located a short walk from Nobbys village , beaches and cafes