Extended family living!
Perfect location, park the car, jump on a bike or set off on foot - the beach, park and Nobby's Beach dining and cafes are all within walking distance from this solid and well maintained beachside home.
Set over two spacious levels, upstairs offers plenty of space with a large open plan living/dining, family size kitchen, super-sized lounge room, study area, bathroom, main and second bedrooms.
Downstairs is a further open living and dining area, with a second kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and main laundry; ideal for extended family living with own separate access.
- 300m to the beach and 100m to the park;
- Small easily maintained back yard with garden shed
- Master bedroom with built-in robes
- Large family size kitchen with dishwasher, double fridge space and plenty of storages
- Covered balcony area from downstairs living
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Spacious laundry room
- Second spacious kitchen downstairs with freestanding oven
- Ducted air-conditioning upstairs;
- Off-street parking
- Double garage with plenty of storage space and room for a workbench
The property is located at the quieter, sought after end of Petrel Avenue and offers easy access to Lions Head Park, patrolled beaches and the foreshore along Marine Parade. Nobby's Beach Surf Club, BSKT cafe and the Nobby's Beach dining strip are a short walk away.
Pets considered on application.
WANTING TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Please send through an EMAIL ENQUIRY online to register for the scheduled inspection time. Please note you MUST register for all inspections via email, if you do not register for the inspection the viewing may be cancelled.